NEW BANDS FOR THE PRIMAVERAPRO 2011 SHOWCASES
aaamusic | On 30, Mar 2011
New names have joined the line up for the showcases of PrimaveraPro 2011 that will take place from the 26th until the 28th May in Barcelona’s Parc del Fòrum.
The adidas Originals stage continues to back emerging bands with the addition of the Austrian band Francis International Airport and from Brazil the Garotas Suecas, as well as numerous bands from Galicia; Disco Las Palmeras!, Nouvelle Cuisine, Eladio Y Los Seres Queridos, Igloo, Maryland and Colectivo Oruga.
The music programme of PrimaveraPro 2011 is largely built on agreements between different countries and autonomous communities. This batch of artists joins the previously confirmed names.
Line up for the adidas Originals Stage at PrimaveraPro 2011:
– Andalusia: Pájaro Jack and Tannhäuser
– Australia: Deep Sea Arcade
– Austria: Francis International Airport
– Brazil: Garotas Suecas
– Canada (Canadian Blast): Jason Collett, Julia Kent and No Joy
– The Canary Islands: The Birkins, GAF and Zurych
– Chile: Fernando Milagros, Javiera Mena and Perrosky
– Galicia: Colectivo Oruga, Disco Las Palmeras!, Eladio Y Los Seres Queridos, Igloo, Maryland and Nouvelle Cuisine
– Poland (Don’t Panic, We Are From Poland): The Car Is On Fire, Kyst and Woody Alien