Win 5 Ticket Pairs for High Voltage Festival!!
aaamusic | On 16, Jul 2010
AAAmusic & High Voltage Festival are giving away 5 pairs of tickets for this years’ hottest festival! For your chance to win simply email your name, email address and guest name to email@example.com
Hurry Up! Entries close on Monday at 11pm.
The Best New Rock Festival in the World
High Voltage, the UK’s new prestige rock festival, launches in July 2010 with headline appearances from Emerson, Lake & Palmer and ZZ Top
The dates: July 24 and 25, 2010.
The place: Victoria Park, London, UK.
High Voltage is the must-see rock event of 2010 – a two-day festival featuring the very best in classic rock, progressive rock and metal. Custom built by rock fans, for rock fans.
Emerson, Lake & Palmer will be playing a special 40th Anniversary show – their first show in over 15 years.
Heaven & Hell ‘A Tribute To Ronnie James Dio’ – World Exclusive, last ever performance by H&H. This performance will be the bands only live tribute to Ronnie James Dio and features guest vocalists Glenn Hughes and Jorn Lande.
High Voltage will also see 2010 UK festival exclusives from ZZ Top, Black Label Society and Down.
The latest line-up by day for High Voltage is as follows:
Saturday, 24 July 2010:
Main Stage: ZZ Top, Heaven And Hell – “A Tribute To Ronnie James Dio”, Foreigner, Gary Moore, The Answer, The Union.
Metal Hammer Stage: Black Label Society, Saxon, Cathedral, HammerFall, Orange Goblin, Black Spiders, New Device.
Prog Stage: Transatlantic, Asia, Dweezil Zappa, Bigelf, Focus, Pendragon, Touchstone.
Sunday, 25 July 2010:
Main Stage: Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Joe Elliott with very special guest Ian Hunter, Down ‘N’ Outz, Joe Bonamassa, Bachman & Turner, UFO, The Quireboys.
Metal Hammer Stage: Down, Opeth, Clutch, High On Fire, Audrey Horne, Lethargy.
Prog Stage: Marillion, Argent, Uriah Heep (performing “Demons & Wizards”), Magnum, Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash (performing “Argus”), Steve Hackett, The Reasoning.
High Voltage also offers a wide range of added attractions to make it the ultimate festival experience. These include:
- Air Guitar Championship – staged by Air Guitar UK, with the winner going on the UK final and possibly the World Championships in Finland!
- The Victoria – a real ale pub serving award-winning ales including Fullers London Pride, Greene King Abbot Ale, Deuchars IPA, plus a full range of seasonal and guest ales – including the specially brewed “ZZ Hops” and “Heaven & Ale”.
- Fine food – including Spectacular Sausages, Taco Truck, Harbour Seafoods, Roaming Rotisserie, Pure Pie and Goodness Gracious Healthy Foods (the UK’s leading mobile vegetarian caterers).
- Classic Car & Motorbike Exhibition – a must for petrolheads.
- Fairground – including 1950s dodgems and a Victorian helter-skelter.
- Wall Of Death – the legendary, death-defying test of nerve and skill!
- Eagle Vision, the leading independent producer, publisher and distributer of music programming for television and DVD, will be curating it’s first ever pop-up cinema at this year’s inaugural High Voltage Festival. The Eagle Vision Cinema will be co-programmed by the Cambridge Film Trust and will feature a unique selection of clips and features from over 20 films ranging from live concerts to rock documentaries on each day of the festival – many of which will be from Eagle Vision’s own back catalogue, as well as clips of recent hit films such as Iron Maiden – Flight 666. The cinema will also feature live Q&A sessions from some the bands playing the festival including Rick Wakeman and Randy Bachman (Bachman & Turner).
High Voltage is the festival all true rock fans have been waiting for – custom built by rock fans for rock fans. The High Voltage team has been to every rock festival imaginable – taking what they have learned to build a festival unlike any other.
First of all there’s the music: two amazing headliners AND three unique stages specially curated to cater for different sides of the rock audience, and a brilliant supporting cast playing special must-see sets. Then there’s the festival itself. The facilities will be second to none: great food, proper beer, clean toilets, deluxe hospitality packages, some of which include designated hotels, and free shuttle transport. This is somewhere you take the whole family.
High Voltage offers a new and unique festival experience for rock fans of all ages. Only High Voltage gives ticket buyers the freedom to design their own bespoke festival package – which can include accommodation, transport, parking and VIP bar access. Early bird ticket purchasers will be able to upgrade their tickets with a host of options from the 9th February 2010.
Standard tickets are prices £135 (for weekend tickets) and £75 (for day tickets). There is no booking fee for Classic Rock Presents High Voltage tickets.
Living Legend, Rock God and VIP packages available alongside standard tickets from www.highvoltagefestival.com or 24hr cc ticketline 0871 230 5582.
Please check the websites below for further updates